Dr. Yang and his expert associates provide top tier dental care in San Francisco. They can service any of your dental needs.
Oral hygiene is key to your overall health. If you want to make sure your mouth is the cleanest it can be, Dr. Yang’s office is a step in the right direction. They will start you off with a cleaning and examination. After which, you get recommendations and advice as how to make your smile the healthiest and brightest.
Emergencies are not a problem for Dr. Yang’s office. Whenever you chip, break or damage a tooth, it needs to be treated right away. Dr. Yang carries most insurance. That way you can avoid complications that arise from untreated oral injury. Keep your entire smile intact, call Dr. Yang for an emergency appointment.
Over time new and better techniques for fillings and implants emerge to make mouths healthier. Do you have any fillings or implants that have been in your mouth for a several years? Do you know the condition of your fillings or implants? Dr. Yang and team are always up-to-date on the latest in dentistry. They can evaluate your old dental work, tell you its condition, and recommend any upgrades that will improve your oral health.
Cavities and root canals are the best known procedures by laypeople because they have the most perceived pain associated with them. Dr. Yang and his staff have been in practice for over 25 years. They know how to be as painless and gentle as you will ever experience, because they have a long career of experience doing just that.
Contact Us To Schedule An Appointment
Services we offer include:
- BONDING, to repair small chips or cracks
- CROWNS & BRIDGEWORK, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- FILLINGS, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- ORAL CANCER SCREENINGS, to detect disease at a curable stage
- ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT, to move teeth into the right position
- PERIODONTAL (GUM) DISEASE THERAPY, to prevent tooth loss
- PORCELAIN VENEERS, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- PROFESSIONAL TEETH CLEANINGS, to maintain good oral health
- REMOVABLE DENTURES, to help you smile again
- ROOT CANAL TREATMENT, to save an infected tooth
- SEALANTS, to protect children's teeth from decay
- TEETH WHITENING, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD TREATMENT, for chronic jaw pain
- TOOTH EXTRACTIONS, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.